- Part 2A of Form ADV Part 2A of Form ADV is filed by Werlinich Asset Management each year with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). WAM is required to provide ADV parts 2A and 2B annually to its clients and to all prospective clients. Part 2A details all of the business practices, fee schedules, disclosures and background information on the company.
- Part 2B of Form ADV Part 2B is a brief supplement to Part 2A.
- Client Contract – Discretionary Management This is WAM’s contract to provide discretionary investment management services.
- Client Contract – Consulting This is WAM’s contract to provide hourly consulting services.
- Client Objectives We request that all prospective clients fill out this two-page questionnaire. All information is kept strictly confidential.
- Risk Tolerance Profile We request that all prospective clients complete this profile to help us gauge your tolerance for investment risk. All information is kept strictly confidential.
- Investing Seminar This is a presentation on finance and investing.
With the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® software, you can view and print Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files. If you do not already have Microsoft® Word®, Excel® or Power Point® installed on your computer, the viewers enable you to view and print Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and Power Point presentations. If you already have Word, Excel or Power Point installed on your computer, you do not need to download these viewers. To download any of these free programs, click a link above.